Small House of Everything

Small House of Everything

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

REALLY FORGOTTEN

This week's contribution to Todd Mason's Forgotten Film series has been forgotten.  Well, not forgotten, actually, just not done.  I just got a copy of Stephen King's latest doorstop, 11/22/63, and all other business has been put on hold until I finish it; I'm a hundred pages in and only have about thirty thousand pages to go...

      I may have to send a note to Todd signed by my mother in my best handwriting, excusing me for this week.  You, however, should check out all the other Forgotten Films and/or A/V that are linked at Todd's blog Sweet Freedom, unless you, too, are wrapped up in King's new book.

2 comments:

  1. Anxious to read that too, so I excuse you from Friday also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now, if you were reading a Robert Bloch novel, it'd be no problem...see you next week! (Or later today? Oh.)

    ReplyDelete