Small House of Everything

Small House of Everything

Monday, March 7, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

The first time I saw her, I knew she was the most beautiful woman in the world.  Today, she is still the most beautiful woman in the world..  Her warmth, her grace, her intelligence, her laughter...all have been so evident every day I have been with her.  She has made me a better person and I'd hate to think what I would have been without her.  For the longest time she said she wouldn't marry me because she did not want her name to be Kitty House.  I'm glad she changed her mind.  I am by far the lucky one because I married her.
Happy birthday, Kitty.  I will love you forever.

2 comments:

  1. She should look at it this way: By marrying you, she avoided being Miss Kitty. Happy birthday to her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Last names can be treacherous. I almost named my son Peter. Say it fast.

    ReplyDelete