Small House of Everything

Small House of Everything

Thursday, December 2, 2010

MURTAUGH LIST

My daughter recently commented on Facebook about her Murtaugh List.  Since most of my social references died in the Sixties, I had no idea what this was.  Evidently it's a reference made on How I Met Your Mother (a show I've never watched) about the Danny Glover character in the Lethal  Weapon movies.  Glover's character (Murtaugh) often complained, "I'm too old for this shit."  I can get into this.  Everyone should have a list of things for which they're too old.

     Thinking long and hard, I came up with my list:

     1) Binge drinklng

     2) Val Kilmer movies

     That's it.  A list of things my knees are too old for would probably be much longer. 

3 comments:

  1. I'm perhaps sorry I'm probably too old for Cobie Smulders...or for that matter, Allyson Hannigan (though there were other cast members on BUFFY more devastating, at least in looks).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup. But even more, for me, Emma Caulfield, Robia La Morte, Iyari Limon...Kristine Sutherland wasn't too hard on the eyes, either.

    ReplyDelete